The introduction of personal computers has made it even easier to be creative in many different ways. I enjoy writing and recording music. Just twenty years ago people still had to record mostly in analog (straight cords and wires, no computers). I have a few different programs that I can record my music to and edit with to create my own music. I have my own studio and production company solely because of personal computers.
Personal computers also let me express myself. Writing books, lyrics, or poems is easier on the computer because I don't have to write everything out or type it on a typewriter. Also, my computer saves all these writings so I won't lose them.
I also make graphic designs on my computer like this one:

Without computers I wouldn't have been able to create such a masterpiece, and I wouldn't have been able to share my artistic brilliance with all of you as easily.
Not only am I delighted that technology has given me the computer, but you all should be delighted too, because without computers you wouldn't be able to be reading this right now! I am blessed because I have a computer. I enjoy it.
I agree with you, and I am surprise that you have fully developed your conputer's function. For me, most time my computer is act as a TV.
ReplyDeleteI like computers a lot as well. I spend multiple hours a day on the computer doing school work or just communicating with my friends. They are very important in our lives today.
ReplyDeleteI love computers too. What would we all do without them? I would for sure be lost I agree with you 100%
ReplyDeletePaint allows you make the best masterpieces. Your picture is so much better than anything I've ever been able to do in it. Your computer actually looks like a computer, where mine wouldn't even be vaguely rectangular.
ReplyDeleteAnd then there are these insane people who spend far too long working in Paint:
http://www.techeblog.com/index.php/tech-gadget/top-5-ms-paint-masterpieces